Maple Ridge Ultimate Registration - 2014 Season!
How to Register?
- In-person: Maple Ridge Ultimate's in-person registration will take place on Saturday, March 8th at Red Robin Restaurant in Maple Ridge from 11:00AM to 3:00PM. Plan to stay for a drink with us at the bar and grab some lunch!
- Online: Online Registration is NOW OPEN, but will close on March 14 at midnight. Follow the link and REGISTER NOW!
Your $90 registration fee will include the following player benefits:
- 18 weeks of Sunday night Ultimate games
- Skills Clinics and Pick-up games every Thursday
- 175g Ultimate disc
- VC Ultimate custom designed Maple Ridge Ultimate team jersey!
- UPA 11th Edition Rulebook
- BCDSS Membership
- Apres Ultimate specials at local restaurants!
- Prizes, prizes, prizes!
Your fee also covers the following expenses:
- Field allocation fees (paid to the City)
- Field insurance (paid to BC Ultimate)
- Sports Field Capital Contribution (paid to the City)
- Administration and Marketing
- Equipment fees
Clinics and Practices
As we do every year, our clinics will “start from scratch” – focusing on throws, catches, marking, and cutting. In addition to these clinics, we will have a few pre-season pickup dates before the season begins.
- Sunday, April 13th - Clinic - Merkley Park - 5:30pm
- Thursday, April 17th - Clinic - Alexander Robinson - 6pm - Hosted by the Vancouver Nighthawks
- Sunday, April 20th - Pickup/exhibition games - Merkley Park - 5:30pm
- Thursday, April 24th - Clinic - Alexander Robinson - 6pm - Hosted by the Vancouver Nighthawks
Starting on Sunday, April 27th (5:00PM at Merkley Park) our season's first official games begin!